YOUR SEARCH FOR THE LATEST AND AUTHENTIC FORESTRY KNOWLEDGE ENDS HERE
TFRI, Jabalpur is a premier research institution of the country under the aegis of Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, Dehradun. Its publications are of immense benefit to foresters, farmers, students, research scholars and others who may be inclined towards forestry. All the books, brochures and journals are treasure-trove of knowledge and are very reasonably priced.
1. Minor Forest Produce (Medicial Plants). I.D.F. Tech. Bull. No.1, 1989.2.
2. Bibliography on Diospyros melanoxylon Roxb. I.D.F. Rech. Bull. No.2, 1990.
3. Common forest insect pest and their control measures I.D.F. Tech. Bull. No. I, 1990.
4. Teak Mortality soil and site characteristics of Mundi Range, South Khandwa Forest division, I.D.F. Tech. Report
5. Soils of I.D.F. campus I.D.F. Report No.2, 1991.
6. Forest Nursery pests and how to fight them I.C.F.R.E. Bull. No. B-40, 1991.
7. Research Bulletin published quarterly.
8. Indian Journal of Tropical Bio-diversity.
9. Proceedings of the Regional meeting of Silviculturists and Research workers of Central region held in Nov,92.
10. Root diseases in forest nurseries of M. P.
11. Tropical Sylvics Half yearly News letter of the Institute.
12. Pamphlets/Leaflets on:
13. Kissan Nursery, 1992.
14. Soils of Barha Experimental Area TFRI Tech. Report No.3, 1993.
15. Root Diseases in Forest Nurseries of M. P. and their control (TFRI Info. S. N.1), 1993
16. TFRI Tech. Report No.3, 1994.
17. Afforestation of Important Stress Sites, 1996.
18. Planting Methods of Multipurpose Tree Species, 1997.
19. Establishment and Management of Seed Production Area, TFRI Publ. No. 5.
19. Some Improvised Forest Nursery Equipments, TFRI Publ. No. 7, 1997.
20. Hand Book of Disease in Tropical Tree Species, TFRI Publ. No. 8, 1997.
21. Seed Orchards, TFRI Publ. No. 9, 1997.
22. Plant Tissue Culture, TFRI Publ. No. 10, 1997.
23. Vegetative Propagation of Trees, TFRI Publ. No. 11, 1997.
24. UNDP - ICFRE Project Practical Hand Book on Nursery and Plantation Technology, TFRI Publ. No. 12, 1997.
24. Ecorestoration of Iron Mined Areas, TFRI Publ. No. 13, 1997.
25. Application of Rhizobium in Forest Tree Species, TFRI Publ. No. 14, 1997.
26. Ecorestoration of Lime Stone Mined Areas, TFRI Publ. No. 15, 1997.
27. Hand Book on Seed Collection, Processing & Storage, TFRI Publ. No. 14, 1997.
28. Provenance Testing, TFRI Publ. No. 16, 1998.
29. Characteristics and Environmental Impact of Flyash, TFRI Publ. No. 17, 1998.
30. Plant Diversity in Preservation Plots of Orissa, TFRI Publ. No. 18, 1998.
31. Metrological Data of TFRI, Jabalpur, TFRI Publ. No. 19, 1998.
32. Fuel Operated Draught Type Driver for Drying Non Wood Forest Produce, TFRI Publ. No. 20, 1999.
33. Plant Diversity in Preservation Plots and and National Parks in Maharashtra, TFRI Publ. No. 21, 1999.
34. Mushroom Production and Uses (Hindi), TFRI Publ. No. 22, 2000.
35 Bamboo- Forest to Farmers (Hindi), TFRI Publ. No. 22, 2000.
36. Recent Trends in Insect Pest Control to Enhance Forest Productivity, Proc. of Workshop on Entomology and
Bio-control, held at TFRI, Jabalpur, India, 25th September, 2000.
37. Diseases and Insect Pest of Teak, 68 ICFRE BR-10, TFRI BR-1, 2001.
38. Genetic Testing of Insect of Forest Trees, 79 ICFRE BR-20, TFRI BR-4, 2001.
39. Plus Tree selection, 77 ICFRE Br-18, TFRI BR-2, 2001.
40. Screening of Plants with Pesticital Properties against the Insect Pests, 78 ICFRE BR-19, TFRI BR-3, 2001.
41. Medicinal Plants of Central India (Growing in NWFP Garden), 2001.
42. Biofetrilizer, Use of Biofertilizers in Forestry, 2001.
43. Mushroom Cultivation, 2001.
|Nurseries, Plantations and Plantation Techniques
||Price (in Rs.)
||Price (in Rs.)
|Improvised forest nursery equipments
||Plus trees selection
|Handbook on nursery and plantation technology
|Root diseases in forest 'nurseries of MP and their control
||Screening insect resistant trees
|Micro-propagation protocol for exotic edible bamboo
||Plant tissue culture
|Macro-propagation of teak
|Planting methods of multipurpose tree species
||Cultivation of medicinal plants (Hindi)
|Vegetative propagation of trees
||Shatavar, Aswagandha, Kalmegh, Sarpagandha, Kalihari, Muskdana, Lemon Grass
|Application of rhizobium in forest tree species
||Gudmar, Safed Musli, Bach, Citronela, Pamarosa
|Seed collection, processing and storage
||Cultivation of trees (English, Udia, Marathi)
|Establishment and management of vegetative multiplication garden
||Moringa olifera, Salvadora, Gamhar, Pongamia pinnata, Semal, Kadam, Ardu,Jungle Jalebi, Shisham, Neem
|Plant Pests, Diseases and Their Control
||Cultivation of trees (English, Marathi)
|Hand Book of diseases in tropical tree species
||Anjan, Bursera, Jatropha, Red Sanders, Khair, Khejri, Chironji, Dhok, Sesbania, Chirpine, Albizia procera, Poplar, Vilayati babool, Mudhuca, Bamboo, Semicarpus anacardium 'Bhilawa'
|Recent trends in insect pest control to enhance forest productivity
||Other Important Publications
|Diseases and insect pests of teak
||Plant diversity in preservation plots of Orissa
|Genetic testing of insects of forest trees
||Meteorological data of TFRI, Jabalpur
|Screening of plants with pesticidal properties against insect pests
||Fuel operated draught type drum drier for non wood forest produce
|A workbook on forest pest control
||Micro-propagation of bamboo
|Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
||Plant diversity in preservation plots and national parks in Maharashtra
|Medicinal plants of central India
||Mushroom utpadan evam upyog (Hindi)
||Baans-vanon se kisanon tak (Hindi)
|Afforestation of important stress sites
|Characteristics and environmental impact of flyash
|Ecorestoration of limestone mined areas
|Ecorestoration of iron mined areas
All these publications can be purchased by sending Demand Draft of any scheduled bank in the name of Director, TFRI, Jabalpur , payable at Jabalpur. For further enquiries please contact Head, Extension Division or Director, TFRI, PO-RFRC, Mandla Road, Jabalpur- 482 021, M .P.